![]() |
| HELP!!! |
My name is kingsley and I'm a student of the federal university of agriculture makurdi. my life was going all good and i was doing very well until my friend introduced me to football bet. more specifically, Bet9ja.
I told him i am not a gambling type but he assured me that i would become a millionaire if i tried it. The next day i decided to try my luck with #100 on 8 games. i won #15000, wow! i was delighted, i bought a nice shoe and recharge cards for my girl friends.
I decided to try my luck again this time on smaller games cause somebody advised me the smaller the better.
I tried again with #100 for 4 games and won #5000.
My parents sent in my semester school fees of #40,650 and i was tempted to go big. so i bet #2000 on 9 games but i lost the money.
I continued to increase the bet but i kept on losing. i can testify that the remaining balance of my school fees in my account is #1000. All the money spent on normal bet and virtual bet and i didn't win a single dime. i cant even think straight. I stopped attending lectures and I'm depressed and contemplating suicide.
please what do i do?

No comments:
Post a Comment